Sunday, May 26, 2013

SP4Ed

SP4Ed Hi, This is Vinod Kumar Kanvaria. Introducing myself, I am currently associated with Department of Education, University of Delhi (India), which is popularly known as Central Institute of Education. I have a teaching and research experience of more than twelve years from Secondary School level to University level, including Govt of NCT of Delhi, NCERT and University of Delhi. My research interest areas are educational technology, mathematics, pedagogy of mathematics, experimental education, measurement and evaluation and ICT and its use in education. I am holding JRF award of UGC in Education and Population Studies and CSIR-NET in Mathematical Sciences. I have presented a number of research papers in national seminars and conferences. My, a number of research papers, have been published in the national and international journals. I have been associated with developing the semesterised curriculum of the four year integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. of Barkatullah University, Bhopal and the draft curriculum of the two year B.Ed. programme of University of Delhi. I have been associated as a resource person with a number of programmes especially of Distance Education Programme – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyaan (IGNOU and MHRD, Govt. of India), NCERT, New Delhi, RIE, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) and SCERT, Delhi. My single authored book ‘Developing a Standardized Achievement Test: VTAT’ and co-authored book ‘Evaluating a Textbook: A Case of Class IX Mathematics‘ have been published by LAP, Germany and VDM, Germany, respectively. I am the member, author team of ‘Package on ICT-Pedagogy Integration for Teacher-Educators’ and ‘Package on Open Education Resources for Teacher-Educators’ published by RIE (NCERT) Bhubaneswar and the member, author group of ‘CCE Manual for Class VIII Students’ published by SCERT, DELHI, and ‘Textbook on Pedagogy of Mathematics’ for two year B.Ed. course of NCERT, New Delhi. I have been a member of review team for the Hindi version of the book, ‘Exemplar Problems in Mathematics’ for Class X of NCERT, New Delhi and ‘Package on ICT-Pedagogy Integration for Teachers’ of RIE (NCERT), Bhubaneswar. I am member, editorial board of Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology and member, reviewer panel in a number of international journals. I am member of several academic associations including IATE, AIATE, AIAER, ISOC, AMTI and AITEA. I am also member, advisory board, international educational technology conference, Turkey. I had been enlisted as visiting faculty, Monad University, U.P. Moreover the author has a privilege for acting as a resource person in several national seminars, conferences and workshops throughout the India.

No comments:

Post a Comment